Are you the right fit?
We’re looking for an experienced, well-versed marketer to manager marketing programs within our team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting and enforcing the goals and activities of the Marketing department and will develop successful execution of marketing and communications strategies to drive acquisition and retention.
You will execute on lead activities including demand generation and content marketing.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all marketing channels with strengths in managing innovative, integrated campaigns, lead nurturing, traditional and digital marketing and an understanding of how to use data to acquire and engage SMBs. You will be receptive to growth and change whilst demonstrating expertise, professionalism and passion for marketing within a dynamic start-up culture.
- Manage and execute integrated strategic marketing plans for awareness, acquisition and growth campaigns, engagement and retention programs, product launches, digital marketing, distributor/partnership marketing, brand and customer communications
- Manage innovative multi-channel lead generation activities (SEO, SEM, Social, Direct Mail, Print Ads, etc.), conversion and nurture programs and marketing campaigns that provide measurable improvement for top-line growth and deliver a solid pipeline
- Work with customer insights to inform our customer experience strategies and product planning.
- Solicit input from key internal stakeholders regarding new demand generation and campaign plan requirements. Partner with internal teams to create compelling content and offerings mapped to customer profiles
- Manage, track and report metrics and success criteria for marketing programs and activities
- Act as a brand steward, ensuring all messaging conforms to branding guidelines. Work with creative services to update and preserve materials to reflect messaging and positioning
- 5 years of extensive marketing experience
- Bachelor degree/Masters in Marketing or related education
- Breadth of knowledge and experience in a wide range of marketing channels from traditional to digital and emerging in B2B/B2B2C
- Exceptional writing and editing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of marketing processes and workflows for best-in-class practices
- Solid understanding of key systems and tools used in marketing, e.g. email marketing programs, CRM (Salesforce, Pardot), SEM, social media
- Diplomatic and tactful approach when building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- A strong team player with a positive, high-energy attitude. You love marketing, you love helping businesses grow and you love working with great people to achieve common goals
- Enjoy a balance of strategic work with hands-on-implementation, rolling up your sleeves is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services and payments industries (not required but a plus)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Staff Stock Option Plan
- Group Benefits Plan
- Fitness reimbursement program