Marketing Manager, Services
As the Marketing Manager for Services, you will be tasked with telling the world (and company) the story of our services offering. You will be expected to be our advocate for Ricoh Software and Services. You will create product communications, strategies, programs, assets and campaigns that create awareness, drive demand, and convert sales. You understand technology and will mindfully translate features and benefits into compelling customer friendly communications leveraging voice of customer and market insights.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product positioning and messaging: Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits. (Target customers, RTBs, purchase drivers, buying cycles, Personas etc.)
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, brochures etc.) to articulate our value proposition and unique selling proposition
- Market Intelligence and Voice of Customer
- Collaborate with the cross functional resources necessary for successful product launch, field execution, and campaign success
- Proactively works with US Marketing and third-party vendors to develop and execute revenue growth and market share programs that can leverage co-op funding (MDF).
- Coordinates development of internal and external Marketing specific deliverables such as launch announcements, product alerts, competitive bulletins, sales tools, marketing programs and marketing collaterals.
- Maintains interaction with field sales force and customer base.
- Supports customer events (e.g. trade shows, presentations etc.).
- Maintains relationships with - and gathers information from - outside resources (consultants, research companies) that can be fed into competitive analysis and product planning.
- Assesses impact of technology, product and competitive trends, develop anticipated competitive scenarios/directions.
- Provides input on product and services strategy, design and selection.
- Facilitates integration of products into overall services strategies and go-to-market plan. Performs other duties as assigned.