Offering Fido personal communication services in Toronto and South West Ontario for over a decade, Wireless DNA is the place to go for your Fido cellular and data needs. We offer a wide variety of Fido Plans and services with deals you wont find anywhere else.
The Wireless DNA Marketing Team is looking for a Manager, who knows how to lead, has a proven record for achieving results and can juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. The successful individual will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the marketing team, developing, managing and forecasting key product targets as well as building and executing marketing programs to drive sales results. Enjoying the challenge of a big workload and with a strong sense of ownership, the new Manager will be responsible for marketing initiatives across both the Rogers and Fido brand, to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization.
- With a focus on regionally based advertising, coordinate and execute all print, radio, TV and direct mail advertising.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute publicity or media events such as trade shows, mall sidewalk sale events, university/college school events, and Out of Home advertising (OOH).
- Schedule and manage mall events to enhance sales efforts.
- Maintain on-line marketing presence on Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets by managing the company profile and updating the content in a value added manner. Manage the effectiveness of Google ad words.
- Oversee the company’s website, ensuring it is up to date. Create innovative ways to enhance the company’s website results to improve ROI. Through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ensure the company website is at the forefront of all search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.) and generate back links on the search engines.
- Direct the design, printing and shipping of secondary banners and signage to the retail stores.
- Research and develop new advertising mediums to enhance the company’s marketing efforts.
- Reconcile the marketing proposal process with Rogers/Fido and ensure compliance at all times.
- Media planning - brainstorm and develop new marketing concepts with your team to initiate creative marketing concepts. Compare projected marketing results with actual sales results and present to senior management.
- Maintain full records of every marketing initiative undertaken. Administer the inventory needs of supplies and equipment used during promos. Retain a complete history of inventory used at marketing events.
- Deliver presentations on products/services. Conduct site visits and sales blitzes.
- Control the shipping and receiving of the various marketing tools to ensure the timely update and return of outdated material.
- Create and maintain a solid network of contacts, suppliers and associates in your marketing efforts.
Required Education, Skills and Competencies:
- Post secondary degree/diploma or equivalent certification in Marketing.
- 3+ years experience and knowledge of the wireless industry
- Creative in formulating market positioning and building sales enablement tools. Understanding of customer buying cycle and proven experience in building sales and marketing initiatives. .
- Understanding of different Marketing segments and targeted selling.
- Ability to source and analyze competitive intelligence and leveraging it in products and solutions positioning.
- Ability to manage relationships with large manufacturers, and outsourced suppliers.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, requires minimum supervision
- Innovative multi-tasker, able to work in a fast paced environment with constantly changing conditions and shifting priorities. Strong time management skills, able to prioritize and meet deadlines as required
- Team player able to work collaboratively with internal and external groups
- Proven customer service and conflict management skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), ability to sell ideas internally to executive levels, train sales staff and deliver presentations to customers and partners.
- Entrepreneurial, social media enthusiast and always striving to be on top of the latest trends
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a passion for excellence
- Mature, honest, hard working yet light hearted
- Driven and determined; makes things happen
Technical expertise Required:
- Graphic Design Software: Abode creative Studio (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreanweaver)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Entourage, Outlook, Powerpoint), Microsoft SharePoint
- Video Software: Apple Final Cut Pro and IMovie
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified. Thank you.