B2B MARKETING MANAGER
- Full time position
- Office hours 8:30AM-5:00PM
As one of North America’s leading providers of turnkey mechanical noise control and VIRS solutions, Parklane is on a constant search for top industry talent. Every day we help clients their sound attenuation and vibration challenges. We do it by leveraging an agile approach to engineering, product manufacturing and implementation.
As a team-focused organization, we live and breathe our core values: reliability, accountability, respect, commitment, perseverance and collaboration. By sharing ideas and supporting each other at every turn, we’ve built a reputation both for service excellence and the strength of our workplace culture. Put simply, our team is committed to doing whatever it takes to help our customers succeed—and that’s why we need professionals with the experience and expertise to broadcast our expertise through in-house marketing, communications and social media initiatives.
Parklane is currently in search of a Marketing Professional with “T-Shaped” expertise. This transformation position will form an integral role in the company’s rapid growth across North America.
Working within the Sales Business Unit, the Marketing Manager, will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of Parklane’s complete marketing strategy. This would generally include content marketing, SEO, Social Media, Push Marketing, and analysis of marketing data and KPI’s. Other responsibilities include working alongside the Sales Department to develop and implement marketing collateral and advertising campaigns, maintaining promotional materials inventory, organizing trade shows, maintaining databases, assist in compiling and scheduling sales presentations.
Daily Duties Include:
- Develop a firm understanding of Parklane’s marketing strategy. Review and recalibrate this strategy with Parklane’s leadership team on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop, implement all web and social content.
- Ensure all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Assist the Sales Department to develop lead generation programs which maximize the identification of new prospects and opportunities.
- Generate monthly newsletters and distribute to industry contacts.
- Ensure consistent branding across all business collateral and offices.
- Manage the updates to our website content and various business documents
- Analyze and prepare formal reports for all web-based traffic data.
- Develop integration strategy of Parklane’s CRM and Marketing Data.
- Work closely with the Sales Department to plan, organize and implement targeted marketing campaigns.
- Oversee and direct market and competitor analysis programs.
- Lead graphic design.
- Manage department budget.
- Prepare marketing reports based on sales trend data.
- Assist the Sales Department with planning customer events and trade shows. Including pre and post-event marketing efforts.
- Provide regular progress and budget reports for all external and internal events
- Maintain ongoing industry knowledge by taking part in educational opportunities, determining market trends and keeping track of trade publications.
- Accept ownership of organizational goals and efforts.
- Strong communication, graphic and writing skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to provide input on strategy, content and production of marketing collateral.
- Construction knowledge is an asset.
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing with associated Diploma or Degree.
- Desire to succeed in a dynamic, progressive organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with WordPress.
- Proficiency with SalesForce is an asset.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
- Ability to work well independently and also within a collaborative team environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Participating ion the performance bonus program.
- A stellar 100% employer paid benefits program.
- Employee professional development opportunities.
- Hybrid remote work as per company policy.
- A fast-paced and collaborative work environment.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!