Dana Hospitality Inc. is growing and we are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager. This position will have direct responsibility for coordinating and implementing marketing, promotional and merchandising activities at both the corporate and unit level in Southern Ontario.
Dana Hospitality Inc. is the largest Canadian owned food services management firm, specializing in providing fresh workplace culinary services to business and industry and Independent Schools. We are proud to have built an industry reputation based on our commitment to excellence and dedication to exceptional customer service. Our entrepreneurial and flexible approach to business operations and people management has been the cornerstone of our success. They will continue to play a key role in our future growth and expansion.
The Position will....
- Implement and coach District and Unit Managers on the implementation of corporate marketing, promotional and merchandising programs at the unit level ensuring that all activities reflect Dana Standards.
- Work with District Managers to develop and implement unit specific marketing and merchandising plans to maximize customer engagement and top line growth.
- Report monthly on ROI of marketing initiatives with recommendations on tactical changes to improve ROI.
- Ensure that advertising and promotions are prioritized based on available budget.
- Ensure information on marketing, promotional and merchandising activities is communicated to all appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the production and development of marketing materials (newsletters, sales proposals and mailings, monthly client and customer marketing toolkits, P.O.S., Website, etc.).
- Ensure consistency in information across all mediums and departments.
- Liaise with Purchasing Department to leverage supplier funded marketing and promotional opportunities.
- Coordinate photography and videography as needed.
- Coordinate other departments marketing needs as necessary and approved.
- Coordinate internal employee engagement programs and events.
- Measure marketing related activities against predetermined objectives.
- This position reports into the Vice President - Operations and is based from our Oakville office with considerable daily travel required within Southern Ontario in support of field level operations.
The competencies and qualifications needed...
- University degree in Marketing, Communications and/or related field.
- 3 years of recent related experience or equivalent education / training & experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Superior communication skills (especially written).
- Ability to develop creative and effective initiatives that will add value.
- Ability to manage multiple, disparate projects through to completion, interacting with a wide range of stakeholders.
- A self-starter who is able to work with a minimum of day-to-day supervision.
- Demonstrate results-oriented work style.
- Expertise personally creating artwork and copy is a strong asset.