Sinclair Dental Co. Ltd. is a privately held Canadian owned and operated, full-service national dental supply company in Canada. We constantly strive to be the industry-leader in improving customer satisfaction, providing innovative solutions and adapting to ever-changing trends and needs.
Join our team in the role of Marketing Manager!
The Marketing Manager is a newly created role that fits a dynamic, self-motivated professional with proven product marketing experience in a B2B environment, as well as strong knowledge of concepts and technologies for online, e-commerce, and brand based marketing. He/ She will have applicable experience in traditional marketing yet will bring knowledge, skills and abilities in digital methods.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on an established brand across Canada, to introduce digital as a relatively new and powerful channel, and to develop strategies and initiatives to enhance company success. This role suits an experienced, hands-on yet strategic leader who will be responsible for a small team of marketing and graphic designers.
The position is based from our oceanfront office in North Vancouver, minutes from Lonsdale Quay, the Grouse Grind and world-class hiking and mountain biking trails. This role reports to the Director of Marketing & Purchasing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures quality and professionalism of marketing campaigns including brand alignment, graphics content, and copy accuracy across both traditional and digital delivery channels (print/online)
- Develops and executes on both traditional and digital/online marketing programs that supports sales leads and opportunities
- Oversees product price setting and performs market analysis to ensure competitiveness in the industry
- Creates strategies, messaging and tactical plans for current and emerging markets, with an increased focus on drive-to-web and online methods
- Develops, manages and tracks product trends, customer experience and external influences in order to determine strategies and tactics to increase customer satisfaction and sales
- Updates and manages Sinclair’s web, social and e-commerce channels to ensure brand, product strategies, content and analytics are effective in delivering on stated goals
- Analyzes market conditions to identify private label initiatives, and oversees the design/content of product packaging
- Cultivates strong working relationships with all key internal stake holders as well as external partners
- Manages, directs and grows the marketing team to appropriately leverage existing skills and services
- Understands and articulates customer profiles, targeting methodologies and implementation strategies, collaborating with our sales teams across Canada
- Manages marketing expenditures and ensures they expenditures are in line with budget
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a Marketing leadership role
- Post-secondary certificate or degree in Marketing, or 5 years of experience in a relevant role
- Demonstrated and proven experience with product centered marketing, ideally in a B2B or B2C environment
- Background in business analysis and forecasting, product pricing, and articulating cost-benefit
- Experience executing marketing campaigns and promotions from concept to completion
- Recent experience implementing SEO
- Proven success managing e-commerce and online marketing initiatives, including demonstrated experience in web and social initiatives
- Ability to mentor and inspire a team
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Experience in a privately held entrepreneurial organization is an asset