The Marketing Manager position will require the individual to work closely with various departments within Chase Paymentech designing, developing and executing on various marketing programs. The candidate should be self motivating and be able to work independently and within a large Financial Institution to achieve business objectives. This position will report directly the VP of Marketing.
The ideal candidate is a highly adaptive professional with a proven ability to manage multi-channel marketing programs, deliver segmentation strategies and messaging, and drive program results within a specified budget. The desired candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with continuously changing priorities. They must have exceptional marketing skills and a proven ability to build constructive relationships with critical business partners across multiple lines of business; both internally and externally. This individual must be detail-oriented, but also be able to translate details into program recommendations, and effectively present those recommendations to marketing partners, senior executives and external partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops strategic marketing plans and provide recommendations to various audiences to drive market demand through existing and new distribution channels.
- Maintain and refine all aspects of product marketing as required-i.e. positioning, branding, targeting and promotion
- Identify and test new growth opportunities with a strong focus on digital marketing strategies
- Be marketing lead on key partnership relationships, including but not limited to: Scotiabank and Restaurants Canada
- Develop a robust retention marketing program and be a key contributor to merchant retention cross functional team
- Work closely with sales organization to develop acquisition campaigns that are targeted and flawlessly executed.
- Initiates and manages projects from start to finish that resolve challenges, generate new opportunities, or improve existing processes at Chase Paymentech.
- Manage vendor relationships, including evaluating proposals, negotiating terms, drafting creative briefs and strategies, managing deliverables and adhering to a budget.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of initiatives, produces quality reports and analyses projects and makes mature/thoughtful recommendations based on the results.
- Be marketing lead on merchant experience surveys
- Mentor and coach marketing associate(s)
Bachelor’s degree with five-seven plus years of experience in corporate marketing or at a creative agency.
- Skills or Special Abilities
- Knowledge of computer software systems including word processing, excel spreadsheets and databases and proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Excellent communications skills are required and the ability to develop and present ideas and plans persuasively to senior management and sales teams.
- Strong project management, relationship building and written communication skills are required.
- Strategic planning, problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
- Management of vendors is required. Understanding and experience in all disciplines of marketing is essential such as direct mail advertising, media, mass, communication plan development, e-Marketing, digital and promotional strategies. Understanding of payment processing, financial services or the business-to-business market is a plus.
- Graphic design ability in Mac and PC an asset.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.