ABI Systems Inc. provides top of the line, cutting edge, and competitively-priced, industrial business solutions. Commercial equipment, machinery, and parts. ABI Systems Inc. is based in Ontario, Canada, but we are here to serve our global clientele. We ship our industrial parts, equipment, and machinery globally, and provide remote technical support as needed.
- Lead and manage the strategic development and execution of effective annual marketing plans
- Plan and propose new and engaging marketing strategies for better awareness building and to drive sales
- Establish distribution networks for products and services
- Lead and co-ordinate multiple channels of marketing strategies
- Develop and conduct market research and analyze the findings
- Conduct the monthly analysis of the marketing metrics, and provide improvement recommendations to the management
- Research latest marketing and social media trends and provide training to employees
- Review and approve advertising material such as print material and online advertisement
- Plan, organize, and manage all sorts of the marketing campaigns including trade shows, workshops, prospecting lists, and customers
- Work with management on marketing budgets
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration, marketing, sales or a related filed
- 3+ years of work experience on a marketing manager or a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe, and email
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused and marketing-focused
- Outgoing, gregarious, and spontaneous personalities
Salary and Hours:
- $98,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
Job Location: 1030 Kamato Road, Mississauga, ON L4W 4B6
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!