Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Acquire customers through Direct & Indirect Channels.
- Developing & executing a trial to subscription conversion strategy.
- Working with product management and an in-product analysis team to understand and promote user behavior that drives increased conversion.
- Working across Customer Care, Communications and other teams to implement programs to increase conversion.
- Partner with the Telesales and Customer Care teams to develop a delightful end-to-end customer experience.
- Build a testing pipeline for North America, focusing on the biggest swings to drive growth.
- Own all communications in the first 60 days of a customer’s lifecycle.
- Partner with US Mktg. teams to adopt and goon best practices.
- Be a global leader in promoting best practices throughout QBO in countries across the world.
- Seek and identify data and customer insights to inform bundle & cross sell efforts.
- Strategic & Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Build on our plan for how we achieve goal of 3x the QBO business in FY14!
- Testing mindset and ability to drive a testing pipeline across departments
- Ability be scrappy take risks and learn fast (entrepreneurial mindset)
- Influence and People Leadership
- Lead ideation sessions with QBO teams to identify big swing innovation
- Partner closely with internal teams to create test pipeline of new conversion opportunities
Analytic Thinking and Effective Execution
- Analytical thinking to understand user behavior from web metrics
- Deliver solid quantitative & qualitative analysis to justify proposed growth opportunities
- Clearly express a point of view on how to address complex issues
Team Orientation and Change Management
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional through collaboration and goal-setting
- Operate effectively as a core member of work teams; solicit & incorporates diverse perspectives
- Actively build relationships and continuously gather & address feedback to improve performance
- 5-8 years of professional experience in marketing, brand management, or strategy consulting
- Demonstrated strong customer focus
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proven capability of driving results
- Experience in influencing and directing people outside of their reporting structure
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experience with A/B testing a plus
- BA / BS degree in appropriate field; MBA preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.