Nestlé Health Science is an innovative health science company engaged in advancing the role of nutritional therapy to improve the management of health for consumers, patients and our partners in healthcare. Our intent is to bring forward nutritional therapies that have proven clinical and health economic value and improve the quality of people’s lives. We will support your personal and professional growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse working environment. Find out why, There is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched Retirement Plan.
Responsible for the development of short and long term plans for the BOOST brand, leveraging best in class consumer, patient and healthcare professional insights to build engaging brand experiences and successful innovation to drive profitable growth and market share gains.
- Develop and execute annual plans to meet short & long term business objectives for the Healthy Ageing category/ BOOST brand in Canada:
- Lead and support the development of aligned Marketing strategy and plans for the Healthy Ageing/BOOST brand in Canada in line with Global and North American strategy
- Leverage key consumer/customers insights to develop strategies that build competitive advantage across the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) across multiple segments and channels
- Build great brands through translation of insights to action. Responsible for creating compelling communication and effective media strategies, including the plan to lead in digital.
- Lead the Integrated Communication Plan process with greater interaction with Sales, CSD and Finance teams.
- Manage a robust PFME budget that allows the brand to be communicated & promoted across multiple media channels, including TV. Accountable for improving the Return of Investment year over year and spent accuracy
- Develop & execute solid launching plans to successfully bring new products to the market
- Lead the development and evaluation of desired consumer/competitive claims and local adaptation of claims in partnership with the regulatory team
- Develops and fosters a collaborative working relationship with traditional cross-functional teams
- Track BOOST performance across multiple channels, implementing the necessarily corrective actions in partnership with the CSD team.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a five year Innovation & Renovation plan that is consumer & customer centric base and supports the brand profitable growth objectives, including the brand expansion into new categories within the Healthy Ageing space.
- Lead and coach direct report to help them develop their business and marketing skills; actively communicate expectations and providing regular feedback.
- Actively contribute to global & North American positioning, communication and I&R strategies and initiatives.
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Management and/or Health Science. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 4 years successful marketing experience at the manager level, preferably in the OTC, CPG or healthcare channel/industry.
- Experience with developing and executing Marketing Plans (minimum 2 complete planning cycles on a brand).
- Demonstrated ability to manage high priority and complex projects across multiple stakeholders both locally and globally. Must be able to lead effectively and collaboratively across various functions and teams.
- Visionary, curious, decisive and analytical nature with the ability to drive business results at the strategic and executional levels.
- Experience making recommendations based on financial analysis.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to leverage Nestlé processes, resources and environment.
- Solid understanding of P&L drivers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, as well as PowerPoint advanced presentations.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. f you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals
selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is May 20, 2017