In this 1-year contract, the Marketing Manager, Canada is responsible for developing and implementing a B:B and B:C strategic plan for our Canadian market. Focused on building brand awareness, cementing trade partnerships and developing new direct channels, the incumbent will possess offline and online marketing experience as well as have planning & budgeting skills.
- Create strategically-focused marketing and promotional plans to achieve growth and revenue targets
- Work with Global Integrated Marketing team to create strong database-driven marketing programs focused on qualified lead generation and conversion; consumer loyalty and engagement; and repeat passenger growth
- Work with internal teams to address online needs including SEO, SEM, Social and website development
- Identify and lead the development of marketing partnerships for the purpose of budget and brand extension as well as value-added promotions
- Work closely with the US Marketing team to create cross-border initiatives that maximize reach and generate revenue for North America, including the North America Trade Webinar series
- Work with Global Brand team to identify and produce “on brand” programs, collateral and messaging that creates differentiation in the Canadian market
- Work closely with the Canadian Director of Sales and Sales Team to develop in-field marketing collateral for the purpose of increasing regional sales
- Work with the Preferred trade partners to develop and oversee partnership marketing plans for the purposes of growing sales and driving repeat purchases
- Build brand awareness in consumer channels by creating opportunities for exposure in traditional marketing vehicles such as print, broadcast and sponsorships.
- Develop, implement and manage trade and consumer events to drive awareness of the brand and increase revenues.
- Manage and develop members of the Canadian marketing team
- Generate monthly report for key stakeholders identifying areas of opportunity and risk, budgetary spend, ROI and growth against target.
- 5+ years marketing experience required; at least 2 years in a leadership capacity
- Experience in both B:B and B:C
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of campaign measurement, ROI analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to forecast and manage a budget
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and establish clear priorities while meeting deadlines and budgets in a fast paced environment
- Willingness and ability to travel globally