A Career in Beer….
Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North America’s oldest brewing companies, and we’re also one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and have the hardware to prove it as recipients of 50 Most Engaged Workplaces and Canada Top Employers for Young People. We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We’re looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to work out of our downtown Toronto Six Pints office as part of our Above Premium Domestic Beer Team.
This role is primarily accountable for leading the development and execution of brand plans & marketing initiatives that contribute towards building extraordinary brands, in order to deliver the brands annual operating plan.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
Business Analytics: Lead the development of the annual plan through rigorous analysis of business performance and the development of key insights and recommendations for the business. Responsible for conducting post mortems on marketing campaigns to assess their impact on the brand and the business and bringing forward recommendations on optimizing campaigns for the future.
Marketing Plan Development: Lead the development and execution of key elements of the brand’s marketing and communications plan including media, on-premise and retail channels; social & digital media, as well as the activation of various sponsorship partnerships.
Game Plan Leadership: Lead the delivery of the brands marketing plans through the Molson Coors Game Planning process. This includes development and stewardship of gate documents, calendar prioritization, building blocks and ongoing collaboration through the process between brand, sales and supply chain in order to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the brands initiatives.
Campaign Development & Execution: Lead the development and execution of marketing campaigns & promotions; including collaborating with the national channel marketing groups to ensure programs are integrated in on-premise and retail channels. This includes concept development, creative development, project management, execution, and post mortems.
Agency Management: Manage external agencies including advertising, promotion and packaging in the development of marketing campaigns and the utilization of agency resources and non-working dollars.
Just a Few Reasons Why Molson Coors is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is part of the Canada's Top 100 Employers
- We play our part – from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
If You Have The Following…We Want To Hear From You!
- University degree required - preferably with marketing focus
- Bilingual (English/French) considered an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years brand marketing experience
- Additional agency and/or sales experience considered an asset
- Experience in alcohol/beverage or consumer packaged goods an asset
- Energetic leadership and strong influencing abilities
- Driven to make informed decisions and strong problem solving skills
- Strong business fundamentals and communication skills
- Track record of delivering business results