3M is seeking a Marketing Manager for the Automovtive Aftermarket Division located in London, Ontario. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
About the Automotive Aftermarket Division:
3M automotive products keep the world on the move, with innovative solutions for building, repairing and maintaining vehicles. From the collision repair professional to the individual vehicle enthusiast, people around the world trust 3M products to protect, repair and keep their vehicles looking showroom new. Serving the needs of our customers has made 3M a trusted leader in vehicle care and repair, and the Automotive Aftermarket Division is dedicated to earning that trust each and every day.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently seeking a mid-senior level marketing professional to join our team, leading some of our highest potential product portfolios. Based in London, Ontario, the successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing strategy and portfolio management of products sold into the Collision Repair channel related to Body Repair processes. This includes abrasives, fillers, adhesives, coatings & sealants. This role also manages the Canadian execution of our strategic collaboration with Festool and many of our digital initiatives. This position will require a strong business growth mindset, team spirit and desire to make things happen!
- Marketing strategy and sales program development
- Execution of the sales and marketing plans to drive product growth and mindshare through channel & end users
- Work closely with US and international teams supporting global strategies and unique Canadian requirements
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to ensure alignment in executing the portfolio strategies
- Drive operational excellence within the portfolio focused on growth & profitability
Basic minimum requirements:
- A university degree is required for this position
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% overnight on average, may vary throughout the year
- A valid driver’s license is required
We are looking for a Team Member with the following:
- Marketing professional with 5+ years of experience, including experience building and executing marketing campaign as well as P&L management
- Strong business ethics and integrity
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and build strong relationships at all levels of the organization in Canada, and within the U.S. and Global teams
- Competitive and driven, with desire for personal growth and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong proficiency in PowerPoint & Excel
- Experience in automotive industry is considered an asset
- MBA is considered an asset
- French bilingualism is considered an asset
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $ 30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
Every day, one out of every four people around the world uses a 3M product. That’s because every day at 3M, our employees have one thing in mind – to help customers succeed at home, in the workplace, on the go and around the world.
Our employees have an uncanny ability to see customer needs and then meet them by drawing on 3M’s pool of technology.
Our talented employees are the primary drivers of our success. Every day they work our magic and put our customers’ needs first. There’s no time like the present to become a part of 3M’s winning team.
Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered for employment. For assistance with accommodation issues regarding the submission of your resume please contact 3M Canada Human Resources.