Are you ready for a career change that is going to stimulate and challenge you? If you are, then iData is the place for you! As a leader in providing market research to the medical device, dental and pharmaceutical industries, iData Research is dedicated to providing competitive market intelligence that supports our clients’ growth initiatives.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing team. The Marketing Executive is responsible for contributing to the development of creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand, drive sales and online traffic, ensuring the effective management and implementation of all initiatives. This also includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that the company brand is developed and maintained to the highest standard, creating and maintaining all company marketing collateral, including the company website, online blogs, social media sites, press releases, articles, and other various print material.
Our ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with a strong passion for marketing and brand management.
This position is a great opportunity for professionals with 3+ years of experience to build their careers.
- Contribute to the development of creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand, and drive sales and online traffic, and implement accordingly.
- Ensure company brand is developed and maintained to the highest standard, internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain all company material including but not limited to: company letterhead, business cards, internal email signatures and marketing material.
- Design and manage the production of marketing collateral, including brochures, posters and flyers. This involves writing, proofreading, and liaising with printers.
- Create content for company marketing collateral, including company website, blogs, social media sites, and other initiatives.
- Write and distribute press releases and articles.
- Reseller sales support and management, actively supporting sales targets and growth initiatives.
- Lead generation activities and management, including but not limited to Ad Word maintenance.
- Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight benefits of our products and services to our clients.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, resellers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Create and manage the marketing budget.
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Regularly evaluate marketing campaigns to ensure effectiveness and ROI.
- Coordinate marketing events such as trade shows and conferences.
- Actively participate in networking events and activities.
- Ensure communications to stakeholders are maintained at a high standard.
- Stay current on market conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches; conduct marketing surveys as required.
- Regularly collaborate with sales team to ensure marketing activities are aligned with sales priorities.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business code of ethics.
- Other duties which may be assigned, which fall within the nature of the role.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field.
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset.
- Experience working closely with sales team with a strong affinity for sales team success. Previous sales experience is a strong plus.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of marketing principles and practical implementation.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Thorough understanding of online marketing strategies and implementation.
- Demonstrates a high level of creativity in development of marketing strategies, content and collateral.
- Ability to employ diverse media to effectively deliver messages.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze and spot trends.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, with a proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent influencing and networking skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Internet savvy and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Superior design and Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Programming abilities: HTML and PHP is an asset.
- Experience with Maximizer CRM is an asset.