Marketing & Events Specialist contract
Wescom (PointClickCare) is a North American leader in healthcare information systems. We are a privately owned Canadian based company with a strong focus on the success of our customers. Our entrepreneurial atmosphere is a big part of what makes PointClickCare an exciting and motivating place to work.
Our SaaS, web-based software tool enables approximately 5000 nursing home facilities across North America to efficiently run their business, which means their staff have more time and resources to focus on the seniors that live there. Through the talent and expertise of our employees, we are proud to be able to say our product is user-friendly, frequently recommended by current users, and backed by a committed team of people.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing this person is responsible for all aspects of researching, recommending, planning and overseeing the successful management of Trade Shows, Promotions and events for both clients and staff. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and be a strong team player who can effectively collaborate with others on the development of integrated marketing programs.
- Manage and track event and promotional budget.
- Generate ROI analysis on events and prepare electronic reports (utilizing NetSuite).
- Manage inventory of marketing collateral and promotional items and work with printers and external vendors.
- Maintain and coordinate event and marketing promotion/event calendar.
- Develop and maintain internal and external post-event satisfaction surveys.
- Manage and execute special projects and campaigns as assigned, including the company's annual customer conference.
- Support sales teams through field marketing programs for the Canadian territory
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Help maintain tradeshow attendee list to enhance marketing activities, & to help better define target markets and fill in white space.
- Maintain records of Trade Association Memberships.
- Schedule Travel and Shipping for Events.
- Willingness to Travel to Trade Shows.
- Business or Marketing degree preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in marketing/special events coordination.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivational ability.
- Ability to think strategically while staying focused on the details of day-to-day responsibilities
Compensation and Benefits Overview
Being an employee of PointClickCare, you can expect to work in a fast-paced, success-oriented work environment fueled by talent and expertise and a passion for what we do.
As a result of our recent growth we are expanding our facilities to include additional work and meeting space, a new gym and an expanded cafeteria. We should also mention we have a cool work culture backed by quarterly employee events, free lunch 3 times per week and onsite massages (just to name a few of things we do to make employees feel valued).
We mean what we say when we say we like to work hard, but play hard too!
We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, career development opportunities, RRSP matching and a comprehensive benefits package.