You believe life is about aiming high and making an impact. At Sun Life Financial, we work together, share common values and help each other grow and achieve goals.
With roots tracing back to 1865 in Canada, Sun Life Financial has grown to become an established and trusted name in insurance and financial services, with offices and operations in key markets around the world. We recognize that our growth, success and reputation for excellence are due in large measure to our talented and dedicated employees.
The Individual Insurance and Investments business unit represents close to 30 per cent of all Sun Life Financial global revenue and more than 50 per cent of Canadian earnings. We're a top provider of life, health and wealth products in the Canadian marketplace.
Coordinates execution and implementation details of newly generated marketing materials and maintains existing material (updates, reprints schedules, inventory). Provides expertise in the design, production and distribution of marketing material. Ensures project timelines are met and design costs are within budget. Contributes to and influences decisions regarding the vehicles, specifications and format for new and updated material.
- Provides input into the development and coordinates the design, implementation and distribution planning (where required) of marketing material, both new and existing, print and electronic
- Liaises with and provides direction to graphic designers and production resources for design and printing requirements in partnership with project team
- Liaises with translation, company approvers, proofreads copy and images and coordinates final sign-off on marketing collateral
- Works with project team to make sure tactics adheres to brand positioning and technical guidelines; in line with business and project objectives
- Makes sure the creative concepts developed by project team can be executed based on knowledge and experience
- Actively participates in and contributes to brainstorming creative concepts
- Monitors budget; executes material within the assigned budget and obtains quotes from partners
- Works with internal and external partners to manage the safekeeping of marketing assets including images, electronic files, inventory of print material and creative archive library
- Coordinates processes and procedures to ensure consistency in the management, design, production and execution of marketing material
- Based on history, recommends print and inventory quantities
- Organizes and manages distribution of print material through the appropriate channels
- Responsible for monitoring inventory - making sure materials are available; reprinting when necessary; manages the administration of marketing projects, archives files and documentation
- Investigates and provides solutions/recommendations regarding marketing related inquiries
- Extremely strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading ability
- Working knowledge of print production
- Ability to handle multiple projects, organize work and set priorities
- Ability to work independently but also very closely with other team members
- Creative thinker
- Ability to analyze, consult, negotiate and influence
- Ability to follow process, but exercise flexibility (where appropriate)
- Take initiative and recommend process improvements
- Solution oriented
- Ability to connect deliverables and see larger context
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of layout and design principles
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- Marketing collateral development experience
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Financial services experience
- Creative agency experience
Sun Life Financial promotes equal opportunity employment.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.