LCL Builds is a full-service construction management firm that has operated in the GTA since 2003. We are recognized in the industry for our brand and consistently high quality marketing deliverables.
There is a full time Marketing Design Coordinator position available at our Concord, ON busy head office. We are searching for a candidate that has a graphic design background and also possesses a natural capacity for understanding technology. The ideal Marketing Design Coordinator candidate is able to multi task and prioritize various items. Our marketing department produces a high number of deliverables, including Request for Proposals, Bids and Estimates which are detailed and complicated to assemble. The quality of the marketing submissions depends immensely on the dedication and talent in the Marketing Department, therefore candidates that have previously functioned in a design or marketing role within the construction industry will have an advantage. Specifically, experience coordinating and submitting RFPs in the Construction Industry is a major asset.
The Marketing Design Coordinator will report to the the Marketing Director. Typical assignments include editing visuals for the website and other platforms, designing and printing company stationery, business cards and brochures. Qualified candidates will have experience working with various file formats and know how to optimize digital files for varying print and digital conditions. The Marketing Design Coordinator is also the primary technical resource in the office, functioning as a liason between the IT consultant and the company and will be relied on to ensure a functional server environment is being maintained.composing, designing and proofing, printing and assembling deliverables and managing the company website.
As the go-to person in the office for IT and design related queries, the Marketing Design Coordinator must have an intuitive understanding of technology and principals of graphic design.
- At least one year of professional experience in brand management, graphic design or marketing/communications
- Creative, design related foundation is preferred
- Familiarity with brand management and design
- Experience working in the construction/architecture industry an asset
- Advanced user in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work on a Mac and Windows platform
- Some knowledge of web development, coding, WordPress and similar platforms
- Superior writing, proof reading and editing skills
- Proficiency creating a range of document types in different applications, exporting the appropriate optimized files for email or print production
- Understanding of server organization, IT systems, technology
- Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities, often meeting tight deadlines
- Assist Marketing Director with all aspects of brand management
- Conceptualize and implement ideas into designs
- Liase with functional marketing and IT consultants
- Provide technical support to personnel as requested
- Assemble proposals, estimates and RFPs
- Maintain an organized database of digital and physical marketing files
- Configure new users to the IT network
- Update and create marketing content for website, brochures, etc.
- Design stationery and marketing materials
- Oversee print production for in house and outsourced marketing materials
- Other marketing related administrative tasks
- Additional IT related administrative tasks