Deeley Harley-Davidson® Canada is the exclusive distributor of Harley-Davidson® motorcycles and has been named 18 years in a row, as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and for the last several years as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.
We are looking for a Marketing Database Coordinator to join our Marketing department, at our Concord, Ontario location.
The Marketing Database Coordinator is responsible for the execution of direct marketing campaigns, including tracking and reporting results. The position includes overseeing the acquisition of customer data as well as maintenance and enhancement of the Deeley consumer knowledge centre (marketing database). The incumbent coordinates the sharing of customer information as it relates to the CRM system. The Marketing Database Coordinator is also responsible for the coordination of sales and registration data for analysis and reporting and contributing to Retailer market area reports.
- Responsible for working with the Business Partner to maintain and enhance the consumer knowledge centre (marketing database); implementing business rules and identifying processes within the organization to enhance the integrity of the data.
- Co-ordinates the implementation of the Motor Company global data governance policies and serves as the data steward for Canada.
- Creates mailing lists for direct marketing campaigns using the campaign management tool. Tracks and reports on campaign results.
- Responsible for working with the Business Partner in the administration of sale lead acquisition campaigns; seeks program opportunities and enhancements to improve brand experience and reduce cost per acquisition.
- Co-ordinates the distribution of sales leads to the H-D Retail network.
- Contributes to the development of CRM nurturing and conversion campaigns through data analysis.
- Provides support and data insights to Manager, Segment Marketing, and Marketing Research Analyst.
- Utilizes appropriate software and data sources to produce comprehensive market studies at the Retail level.
- The incumbent must adhere to all Company and provincial Health and Safety policies.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of direct marketing and CRM experience
- Experience in quantitative reporting and analysis; familiarity with reporting software is an asset (Cognos BI, Business Objects etc.)
- Experience with Geo-mapping software (MapInfo)
- Advanced experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Experience in dealing with external Business Partners
- Strong business analysis and problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to provide meaningful recommendations based on complex data
- Knowledge of motorcycle industry preferred
- Must have ability to function effectively in a results oriented, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be a team player
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Communications and social skills relating to customer service, team planning and Retailer contact
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset