Infusion is seeking a talented Marketing Copywriter to join our Toronto-based team. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving innovation and technology services firm located in the heart of the entertainment district. Our goal is to elevate all written communication emanating from Infusion across all of our marketing channels: website, sales, and social. The right candidate will display a strong sense of authenticity, craft, and voice in their copy, sweating details of grammar, syntax, and spelling. They will be a strong team player, willing to embrace tight deadlines and shifting priorities, while holding true to the value of original and distinctive content at all times.
- Authoring persuasive content that helps prospects, clients, and potential employees take measurable action.
- Understanding the services of our company and weaving them compelling narratives and case studies.
- Interviewing internal subject matter experts and directly writing or ghost-writing thought-leadership pieces.
- Helping to craft the specific language around our services and offers.
- Defining the voice of company communications internally and externally.
- Collaborating with visual designers to create effective and impactful communication and creative.
- Proofing and editing the work of other writers.
- Formats include service descriptions, case studies, dynamic upsell messages for different target audiences, thought leadership blog posts, social media updates, printed sales collateral, awards show submissions, occasional RFP content, and researched white papers—basically, anywhere the written word helps Infusion advance its business goals.
- BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, or related field.
- 5 years of writing copy and content for a digital marketing or creative organization.
- Solid experience writing both short and long form content for digital and print communications.
- Familiarity of key trends and innovations in the technology sector (i.e.: do you know what a “wearable”, or “Hootsuite" is?).
- Understanding of fundamental SEO best practices for writers.