Marketing Coordinator, Manulife Bank-1700068
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible to provide day-to-day marketing execution support to our internal business customers, responding to requests accurately and within a timely manner and to deliver solutions which enable business success.
- Monitor all incoming emails to the following inboxes:
- MBC Marketing
- Forward questions and requests for information to appropriate team members
- Process subscription requests for rate distribution lists
- Follow-up on all requests to completion
- Weekly email to Sales Team
- Preparation and distribution of weekly email to field and internal staff
- Provide weekly coordination of submitted articles and updated content on archive page
- Rate Change emails (advisor and broker)
- Create PDF versions of rate sheets received from Treasury/Product
- Determine marketing materials that require updates and work with Design to complete changes
- Prepare and send email to advisors/brokers
- Update archive database with new files
- Prepare and send internal email to inform Bank staff of rate change
- Post updated files on Repsource
- Re-direct link to Rate Sheet on public site in the event of an outage
- Translation request submission as required
- Appian request submission as required
- Maintenance of user profiles on Datagroup portal
- Ad hoc requests for promotional items
- Provide support to eMarketing Specialist and Marketing Production Supervisor as required
- Provide back-up for eMarketing Specialist and Marketing Production Supervisor during vacation, illness, etc.
- Apply strong decision making and problem solving skills to resolve situations, influence decisions and maintain strong accountability with respect to workload and responsiveness so that expectations and standards are met or surpassed within a timely manner.
- Promptly respond and resolve inquiries from internal customers, via phone or email.
- Contribute to and support the team in meeting urgent deadlines and unexpected increased volumes
- Create and maintain strong team collaborative working relationships with internal departments by providing excellent customer service.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and share ideas for improvements and efficiencies and assist with implementation.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team approach.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Manulife Bank’s products, processes and systems would be an asset.
- Meet deadlines
- Adapt to change
- Be flexible in adjusting priorities
- Be an active team player
- Work with minimal supervision and under pressure
- Focus on meeting priorities in the scheduled timeframe
Are you ready to be a part of a dynamic organization? Contact us about this challenging and exciting opportunity at Manulife Bank!
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2015, we had approximately 34,000 employees, 63,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of September 2016, we had $966 billion (US$736 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $24.4 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit manulife.com or johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Expiry Date : Jan 12, 2017, 11:59:00 PM