Right At Home Realty is one of Canada's largest independently-owned real estate brokerage with more than 2,000 salespersons. Right At Home Realty currently has offices in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington, Durham and Richmond Hill.
Successful candidates will be responsible for increasing brand awareness in the organization.
• Contribute to the formulation of the marketing and PR strategy
• Manage our e-mail campaigns, social media, print and online initiatives
• Contribute to the writing of the online content, newsletters and other materials.
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
• Develop, implement and manage new products and services for our agents and
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
• Develop, implement and manage strategic partnerships
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Event management
• Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Marketing or Business University or College Education
- 2-3 years minimum marketing experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Independent worker and team player
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines