Marketing Coordinator full-time
Location: Toronto, ON
Company Name: GN Hearing Care Canada (http://www.gnhearingcare.com)
GN develops, manufactures and markets hearing instruments to suit most people's needs, be it a simple or complex hearing loss. These units sell to private and public sector hearing clinics, audiologists, ear-nose-throat specialists and hospitals. As an international market leader, GN aims to generate a competitive return for its shareholders.
- Assist with product launches with support from Product Management, Customer Service and Sales.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and activities for customers.
- Assist in the creation, development and distribution of internal and external communications.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBLITIY
- Assist with the execution of flawless product releases, including the design, development, preparation and distribution of all presentation and marketing material.
- Act as a liaison between Canada and marketing departments in Denmark, the USA and other subsidiaries.
- Assist in the development, coordination and execution of marketing plans and public relation opportunities.
- Liaise with vendors for promotional material. Develop and implement promotions and customer mailings.
- Maintaining and updating the customer database, national price list, quarterly newsletter and website.
- Track inventory of marketing, promotion and sales material.
- Assist in the planning, organizing and management of trade show participation and manage corporate functions.
- Other duties as assigned by Management including administrative duties/back-up where required.
The key contacts for this position include internal and external staff, publishers, vendors and suppliers.
University Degree and/or College Diploma/Certificate.
Minimum of three years work experience required in a related field. Experience in Marketing management an asset.
- Actively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Stays focused on work tasks and productively uses time and energy when faced with multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of work completed.
- Is receptive to changes and demonstrates a willingness to adapt to them effectively.
- Assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Consistently delivers agreed objectives and expectations.
- Actively keeps people informed and openly communicates relevant information to others.
- Exercises good judgment in making decisions and dealing with confidential information.
- Actively participates and contributes to team processes.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written in order to engage with all levels of the organization. French an asset.
- Advanced computer skills; including but not limited to Microsoft Applications, Adobe InDesign, etc.
Minimal travel required.
GN Hearing Care Corporate Office.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page