GN develops, manufactures and markets hearing instruments to suit most people's needs, be it a simple or complex hearing loss. These units sell to private and public sector hearing clinics, audiologists, ear-nose-throat specialists and hospitals. As an international market leader, GN aims to generate a competitive return for its shareholders.
- Assist with product launches with support from Product Management, Customer Service and Sales.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and activities for customers.
- Assist in the creation, development and distribution of internal and external communications.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBLITIY
- Assist with the execution of flawless product releases, including the design, development, preparation and distribution of all presentation and marketing material.
- Act as a liaison between Canada and marketing departments in Denmark, the USA and other subsidiaries.
- Assist in the development, coordination and execution of marketing plans and public relation opportunities.
- Liaise with vendors for promotional material. Develop and implement promotions and customer mailings.
- Maintaining and updating the customer database, national price list, quarterly newsletter and website.
- Track inventory of marketing, promotion and sales material.
- Assist in the planning, organizing and management of trade show participation and manage corporate functions.
- Other duties as assigned by Management including administrative duties/back-up where required.
The key contacts for this position include internal and external staff, publishers, vendors and suppliers.
University Degree and/or College Diploma/Certificate.
Minimum of three years work experience required in a related field. Experience in Marketing management an asset.
- Actively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Stays focused on work tasks and productively uses time and energy when faced with multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of work completed.
- Is receptive to changes and demonstrates a willingness to adapt to them effectively.
- Assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Consistently delivers agreed objectives and expectations.
- Actively keeps people informed and openly communicates relevant information to others.
- Exercises good judgment in making decisions and dealing with confidential information.
- Actively participates and contributes to team processes.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written in order to engage with all levels of the organization. French an asset.
- Advanced computer skills; including but not limited to Microsoft Applications, Adobe InDesign, etc.
Minimal travel required.
GN Hearing Care Corporate Office.