Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. currently seeks a candidate for the position of Marketing Coordinator for our Marketing Department.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Oversee all marketing functions relating to the Motorcycle and OPE product lines, including Yamaha racing initiatives. Work closely with the sales and technical staff responsible for Motorcycle and OPE product groups to ensure marketing activities complement product positioning. Assist in the execution of special projects as required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop market outreach materials. Print, TV, radio, web ad creative. Point of sale kits, brochures, direct mail pieces and geo-targeted emails using the My Yamaha database. Develop annual media relations campaigns including press releases, kits and media events. Generate and oversee corporate website new model information and updating efforts to provide timely, relevant information to Yamaha customers.
- Assist and represent Yamaha to various motorcycle specific organizations and racing clubs. IE MMIC, CMRC, CSBK. Monitor and coordinate yearly race expenses and strategies to ensure Yamaha is well represented to our core customers in the racing industry. Promote Yamaha race marketing strategies (IE bLU cRU)..
- Assemble, generate editorial and oversee production and distribution of bi-annual My Yamaha printed customer newsletter to create a stronger relationship with Yamaha customers.
- Assume responsibility for Yamaha Motor Canada GroupNet submissions.
- Coordinate asset generation for YEC training, product introductions, conference materials and special projects IE Photo shoots
- Assist events coordinator with corporate Motorcycle and OPE shows, demo tours and special events, including dealer conferences, as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Post-Secondary (University degree preferred), Marketing, communications, business or related
- Motorsports preferred, marine secondary, marketing an asset, 3-5 years experience
Skills and Abilities
- A comprehensive understanding of the industry and our customer.
- Outstanding communication skills and outgoing personality
- Proficient in business and creative writing
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative
- Bilingualism in French/English an asset
- Excellent in MS Office and basic understanding of Adobe CS, social media savvy
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.