Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest growing IT and HR research and advisory company, proudly serving over 34,000 IT and HR professionals worldwide. We produce unbiased and highly relevant IT and HR research to help CIOs and CHROs make strategic, timely and well informed decisions. We partner closely with IT and HR teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations.
We are known for our innovative culture and have been named five times as one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Canada by Canadian Business Magazine. We offer an engaging work environment where you can have a voice and make a difference. We work hard to achieve excellent results, and play hard to celebrate our success. We offer two exciting office locations in both Toronto and London outfitted with everything from massage chairs, ping pongs tables, treadmill working stations to golf simulators. We care about our community and sponsor several national and local charities. We care about our employees too, offering a variety of perks, including in-house yoga, summer hours and chances to receive an all-expenses paid vacation!
We are currently hiring for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Innovation team in Toronto to support the growth and scalability of newly launched products through the data collection and management for email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Manage and maintain a vendor database in Salesforce. Edit and standardize vendor logos. Connect with vendors and the internal sales team to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Review incoming data and assess for quality and validity. Perform data cleanup to remove inaccurate information.
- Develop and manage a schedule for email marketing campaigns based on leads. Create and refine email campaign copy. Track and report on campaign success, drawing insights from the data to make improvement recommendations.
- Write and submit requirements for Social Media advertising in partnership with Design teams. Support targeted Social Media marketing campaigns to support brand awareness and data collection. Research and identify opportunities within Social Media marketing.
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-2 year’s administration/sales experience
- Business and/or IT acumen
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required; Salesforce experience an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to persist in the event of and overcome setbacks
- Analytical with the ability to think about a problem in a structured, logical manner
- Passionate developing new, innovative solutions to problems
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.