To coordinate and execute direct mail, telemarketing and online acquisition programs to support the Direct to Consumer group’s financial objectives.
- Assists the Assistant Manager with the development of bulk and test marketing plans to meet new member acquisition program objectives for Direct Mail, Telemarketing and Online initiatives.
- Sets up, maintains, and communicates campaign details to internal and external stakeholders to ensure all offers are executed in a timely and accurate manner. Prepares postal requisitions, reconciliations and processes purchase orders.
- Creates and maintains campaign information documents such as promotion details and progress reports.
- Coordinates the development of promotional materials to ensure stated objectives and deadlines are met. This includes reviewing creative copy, generating copy approval outlines, monitoring the approval process, and writing production instructions.
- Proofreads all components of promotional packages, online creatives, scripts, etc. at each creative stage to ensure the final product meets the necessary requirements.
- Tracks, monitors, reports and presents campaign results. Produces reports such as ad and promo spending and campaign performance rates as required.
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in Business/Marketing or related discipline
- 0 to 2 years’ progressive experience in Marketing (Developing and executing Direct Marketing campaigns an asset)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
Harlequin is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Harlequin is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.