Want to be part of one of the next great technology companies in North America? Think you can you can hang with the big dogs? If so…read on
Maropost Marketing Cloud is an industry leader delivering the newest technology and the latest in marketing strategy. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers worldwide. We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a Director of Sales. If you are a self-motivated sales professional who is passionate about software solutions, we encourage you to apply.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of tradeshows for Maropost.
- Manage tradeshow promotions and strategy in conjunction with Sales and Marketing management.
- Manage tradeshow administration from start to finish.
- Coordinate marketing program and ad campaign with the guidance of Chief Marketing Officer and Sales team.
- Manage registrations for all tradeshows (ensuring we are registered for all shows in timely manner)
- Travel throughout North America to manage and/or work tradeshows as required.
- Oversee display setup and teardown for all tradeshows.
- Work with sales team, coordinate tradeshow staffing requirements including travel and hotel accommodations.
- Coordinate product offering with sales team.
- Liaison with engineering to ensure product for shows is ready as required.
- Work with logistics, set up shipping and delivery of tradeshow booth, product and marketing materials.
- Work with in house Graphic Designers and external agencies to design required marketing materials for tradeshow displays.
- Work with marketing team to ensure pre-show advertising is completed including email marketing, social media and video.
- Coordinate with Chief Marketing Officer to ensure dealer shows have required marketing materials.
- Track and implement executive timeline and expenses per event.
- Create and maintain up to date detailed tradeshow calendars.
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in tradeshow or event coordination.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Certificate in event or corporate planning is an asset.
- A valid passport with ability to travel within North America (some evening and weekend work required).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Keen eye for design of both tradeshow displays and product placement/staging.
- A solid understanding of business and marketing principles.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Efficient time management including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated; able to function effectively both independently and collaboratively.
Other things we look for –
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to keep up an incredibly fast pace
- Solve problems with creative solutions
- You love to win and hate to lose
- Clear communication and adaptable communication style
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent timelines and meet all deadlines
- Experience managing multiple clients/projects at once
About Maropost Marketing Cloud:
Our company is relaxed, but we work at a fast pace. We thrive in an environment filled with competition, camaraderie and collaboration. While we value sharp minds and professionalism, we like to surround ourselves with people who have a sense of humor and who understand what it means to be confident yet humble. We know how to get things done and have fun at the same time. We’re looking for the same from you.