Marketing Coordinator - 6 month contract
Partnering with the marketing and sales teams, the marketing coordinator is responsible for providing support to Russell Canada in the development and coordination of marketing materials. This includes maintenance and updates for a wide range of marketing collateral, including but not limited to presentations, brochures, profile pages and email templates. The marketing coordinator will have hands on expertise with graphic design, trafficking and coordinating approvals, ensuring all materials are compliant and meet Russell brand guidelines. This role will also coordinate updates and manage relationships with select third party vendors to implement changes across both print and web. Other duties will also be assigned as needed.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Coordinate with various levels of management to gather data, implement changes to materials, ensure accuracy and satisfaction with end product
- Creation of materials used by sales and senior management – PPT graphics, slide design, charts, email templates, multi-page print layouts, making edits to materials using design software etc.
- Traffic marketing materials and collateral through Compliance, ensuring all materials are approved with appropriate disclosures; also ensure all materials meet Russell brand standards and guidelines
- Handle Ad-hoc requests for the creation of invites, updates, assist with filming video, compliance etc.
- PowerPoint design, formatting, custom animations for events, conferences and coops
- Vendor management – coordinating and overseeing the completion of high volume web and print updates for marketing campaigns, sub-advisor changes and misc. changes that occur to funds
- General maintenance/updating of marketing collateral (brochures, PPT, documents, profile pages on a monthly/quarterly basis) in collaboration with marketing managers
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- 3-5 years marketing experience, preferably in financial services industry
- Detail oriented and adaptable
- Strong project and time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge and application of graphic design principles, creative workflow, print standards, terminology and file types
- Technical proficiency and creative proficiency with graphic design
- Expert with PowerPoint and strong demonstrated knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with the application of brand standards to both print and web
- Application and knowledge of compliance requirements/disclosures for various advisor/end investor marketing materials
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
Russell Investments is a global financial services firm that serves institutional investors, financial advisors and individuals working with their advisors in more than 40 countries.
Founded in 1936, Russell Investments is one of only a few firms that offers actively managed multi-asset portfolios and services that include advice, investments and implementation. With core capabilities extending across capital market insights, manager research, asset allocation, portfolio implementation and factor exposures Russell Investments stands with clients to achieve their desired investment outcomes.
A pioneer, Russell Investments began its strategic pension fund consulting business in 1969 and today is a consultant to some of the largest pools of capital in the world. With four decades of experience researching and selecting investment managers, meeting annually with more than 2,200 managers around the world, Russell Investments is well-known worldwide for its investment advice.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, USA Russell Investments operates globally, with offices located in Seattle, New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Milan, Dubai, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing, Toronto, Chicago, Milwaukee and Edinburgh.
Russell Investments offers a competitive compensation and benefit package to associates including: medical, vision and dental coverage; a profit-sharing retirement plan; sabbatical leave every 10 years; and tuition assistance. Most importantly, Russell Investments offers a work environment where respect for the individual and teamwork are part of our fundamental values. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Russell Investments supports workforce diversity.