Ready to work for a digital imaging leader?
At Canon Canada, we’re guided by kyosei – our corporate philosophy meaning “all people living and working together into the future.” Since 1973 we’ve done just that, working together to become leaders in business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems.
As a global company, our reputation is built on our ability to meet the needs of our employees and our business partners. We pride ourselves on technological innovation, excellence and harmony with our environment, and strive to be innovators who deliver exceptional solutions and great customer experiences.
Canon continues to be the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance, all supported by our extensive, award winning line up.
The Professional Printing Solutions Group (PPSG) is a division of Canon Canada. Formed in January 2014 after Océ-Canada Inc. was amalgamated by Canon Canada Inc., PPSG is the leading provider of printing solutions for professionals. PPSG’s product offerings include digital presses, high speed digital production printers, wide format printing systems and workflow software for transaction, direct mail, graphic arts, technical documentation and color display graphics. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for various marketing activities within PPSG, working closely with a dedicated marketing team to support both the Production Printing Solutions and Wide Format Solutions sales teams.
This position is currently based out of our Yonge and Sheppard location which will eventually move to the new Canon Canada headquarters in Brampton.
- Trade show and event coordination
- Website content creation and management
- Development of promotional support tools and collateral as required to support marketing programs
- Being the key liaison between SharePoint users and IT, which includes coordination and training
- Assist sales divisions via lead generation initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
To Succeed, You will have:
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of business experience (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong proof-reading skills and some copy writing ability
- A strong sense of organization and self-discipline
- Exceptional MS Office Suite proficiency
- Experience with website content management (SharePoint experience is an asset)
- Experience structuring queries from databases and generating reports
- Computer savvy, team player and proactive contributor
- Experience working with and supporting sales (preferred)
Canon offers pay-for-performance, generous benefits, and exceptional career growth within a global company.
If you are among the most suitable for the position, we will be in touch with you shortly to take your interest to the next level.