The PCG Marketing & Client Strategy team is responsible for driving profitable primary client acquisition and client growth strategies for Private Client Group, helping it achieve its financial objectives.
The Marketing Coordinator will primarily assist the Senior Marketing Manager with the execution of marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple lines of business within Private Client Group in order to drive awareness, acquisition, and client growth in support of business goals. The Coordinator is responsible for executing marketing tactics across multiple channels effectively, efficiently and on time. The Coordinator will work with key stakeholders across the organization including representatives from the lines of business and marketing partners such as eBusiness, Corporate Research, Corporate Communications (PR), Compliance and translation services.
Campaign execution – 60%
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager with the implementation of seasonal marketing and promotional campaigns by working cross-functionally and interacting with internal partners to achieve objectives.
- Manage day-to-day requirements to deliver campaigns, including planning/delivery, copywriting, stakeholder reviews/approvals, translation, launch.
- Proactively support Senior Marketing Manager in the development and execution of new programs as they arise.
- Craft client prospect marketing communications to existing InvestorLine customers to drive awareness of marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage internal communications plans to drive employee engagement and support of campaigns.
- Work with external partners to deliver communications, provide metrics on deployments and implement learnings in future projects.
- Extract and deliver meaningful metrics on marketing initiatives for Senior Marketing Manager and VP when needed.
Marketing planning – 10%
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager with the development of the annual marketing plan.
- Research and provide critical inputs into the planning process, including competitive intelligence, consumer insights, market trends, and other elements.
- Provide context and identify opportunities as it relates to marketing strategies for Private Client Group.
Budget Management – 15%
- Assist with management of marketing budget, including processing and recording invoices and providing updates on spend to date as needed.
Risk Management & Control – 15%
- Work with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure consumer-facing materials are compliant with current rules and regulations.
- Manage audit requirements: ensure appropriate approvals are documented.
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing, Communications, and Advertising.
- Experience working with a variety of marketing disciplines, including digital marketing, direct marketing and marketing analytics.
- 1-2 years marketing experience within a larger corporation would considered an asset.
- Investment/financial industry knowledge/experience is an asset.
- Excellent relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and collaborate effectively with colleagues across levels of seniority and business groups.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with an emphasis on presentation development skills.
- Well-developed project management skills, including the ability to effectively manage ambiguity and solve problems creatively.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills – must be able to manage high work volumes while maintaining a high standard of executional excellence and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to identify relevant information and define root issues.
- Numerate and comfortable with financial calculations.
- Ability to work independently, and collaboratively with teams that have diverse skills, knowledge, and educational backgrounds.
- Results-oriented, driven and self-motivated with a commitment to excellence.
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at www.bmo.com/careers.
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
Unposting Date: 01/14/15