Why you want to work with us
PatientOrderSets is a rapidly-growing healthcare software company located in downtown Toronto. We are a leading provider of evidence-based order sets and checklists used by doctors, nurses, and pharmacists to dramatically improve patient safety, save clinicians’ time, and significantly reduce costs.
Over 300 hospitals currently use PatientOrderSets’ collaborative framework, which includes comprehensive libraries of evidence-based order sets, project implementation tools, intuitive software and analytics.
We are looking for an extremely bright, motivated individual to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator.
What’s in it for you?
- Unbeatable downtown location (across from Union Station)
- Opportunity to affect change in a very real way, everyone at PatientOrderSets knows the work they do will help their families and friends through improved health services
- Mentoring and guidance from senior and C level staff members
- Great team spirit
The kind of work you’ll be doing:
- Writing (a lot) and producing work quickly
- Reviewing available tendering and funding opportunities to identify strong leads
- Consulting with business development staff and third-party resources to find the latest, most applicable opportunities
- Collaborating with multiple teams within the company to get the info needed to respond to complex proposal requirements
- Editing, proofreading and correcting answers from members of other teams
- Preparing electronic newsletter
- Additional duties may include: Implementing Search Marketing Strategies, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Pay per Click Advertising (PPC)
- Working in an environment with fast-paced and multidisciplinary teams
- A degree in a related field (English, Business, Professional Writing, etc.) or several years of in-field experience.
- Very strong writing skills in terms of both quality and speed
- Must be comfortable working on new, uncertain, and abstract projects where the requirements are sometimes unclear
- Experience configuring and reporting Google Analytics
- Experience working on a detail oriented job or project. You are often described as detail oriented and you don’t get flustered working under tight deadlines.
- Experience implementing Search Engine Optimization changes to websites, and improving overall website traffic