Sago Sago has shipped more than a dozen award-winning preschool applications, and the kids love us! With more than a million families enjoying our apps every month, things are getting pretty exciting around here. We’re looking for a zealous Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties. In this position you will help with the smooth operation of the department to reach its goals, as well as with the long-term growth of the company. You will bring a passion for digital marketing and exquisite attention to detail.
- Manage app store assets including screenshots, descriptions, and keywords across all platforms including Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon and Windows Store
- Work with outside providers to ensure we have outstanding translations of app store content in more than 20 languages
- Manage in-app cross-promotion including scheduling and monitoring of all promotions
- Organize and run A/B tests of app store and cross-promotion content
- Set up and monitor paid social media advertising campaigns
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Experience in copywriting and editing for marketing
- Passion for digital marketing
- Well-organized and methodical with particular attention to detail
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
- Enthusiasm for the world of kids
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
A Day at Sago Sago
Here is what a typical day for the marketing coordinator might look like. Start your day with a quick marketing team meeting. Follow up by checking in on a Facebook ad campaign you set up last week to ensure it’s running smoothly. Then it’s time to review the app store descriptions and send for translation. Log into iTunes Connect and add the new screenshots for the next big app update. End your day by doing research into new techniques in mobile app marketing.