Altus Dynamics helps social benefit organizations like nonprofits, schools and government agencies to reach their greatest potential through the use of technology. We help to make these mission-driven organizations more efficient, freeing up their time and resources to focus on the good they want to achieve. Every day nearly 20,000 people use our ERP & CRM technology to make the world a better place, and we’re looking to double our impact in the next three years.
A strong marketing department will lead our meteoric growth, so we’re looking for smart, passionate, and growth-hungry marketeers to join the team. This in an opportunity to dive into cutting-edge marketing best practices at a purpose-driven technology company. Our marketing philosophy revolves around bringing value to our prospects, nurturing a strong relationship, and building credibility rather than the traditional “hard sell” approach. We will be a thought-leader in the industry and prove to our prospects (instead of just telling them) that we are partner with them for the greater good.
Our marketing team has a lofty vision. We’ve got the latest and greatest marketing tools, amazing colleagues and customers to pull content from, and an ambitious plan. What we are missing - is you.
We know our next Marketing Coordinator will have a ball and learn a ton in this role. So we got out our crystal ball to see what you’ll have accomplished a year from now…
- You’ve forced our VP of Sales to hire more sales people to handle all the leads you’ve captured through inbound marketing and nurtured through marketing automation.
- You’ve taken full ownership of some key opportunities that interested you the most, and now you manage everything in those areas from idea generation to post-campaign debriefing.
- You have learned a lot about your strengths, and have focused your job so that you are always doing more of what you’re best at!
- You’ve tested different approaches and practices and managed yourself to new heights of productivity (bosses don’t watch over your shoulder here).
- You’ve gotten healthier - using the office gym, enjoying the free organic fruit delivery, and you’re totally addicted to the weekly office yoga sessions.
- You were totally inspired by the paid days off work you took to volunteer at an organization whose mission makes your heart soar.
- You’ve become an unapologetic marketing nerd as a result of our monthly marketing book club, adopting the latest tools, and through the training courses you got to take.
Not bad for your first year at a new job. Here’s more of the nitty gritty that will get you there.
- Develop marketing campaigns and online content journeys that nurture prospects into Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) that the sales team can convert into opportunities.
- Create remarkable content and provide input into the design of materials such as eBooks, product sheets, blog posts, press releases, emails, landing pages and videos.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of our online marketing strategy including website, online advertisements and social media. This includes a huge website refresh that we will start as soon as you arrive – fun!
- Assist in the planning, execution and running of events such as conferences, trade shows, webinars, customer events, company socials etc.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns through tools such as Google Analytics and HubSpot and use data to improve on future campaigns.
- Provide research support for a variety of marketing projects such as product development, competitor & industry vertical analysis, social media influencers, etc.
- At least 2 years of marketing experience, preferably in the technology sector.
- University education in the fields of Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field.
- An ability to ask great questions and quickly determine key customer pains and interests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- A demonstrated ability to take risks, learn, and be creative.
- Experience in helping manage online media campaigns including email, Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click advertising.
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation Technology, preferably HubSpot.
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Experience with using social media for business/marketing value.
- General understanding of HTML.
- Graphic design & video editing experience.
We work out of a high-ceilinged industrial building that was transformed into a modern, open concept workspace, with oxygen flowing from the indoor trees and plants, lots of skylights, and many whiteboard walls for impromptu brainstorming. We are also just a 5 minute walk from the Kipling subway & GO station and provide free parking to staff.
Working within the marketing team is all about growth. You’ll be empowered to take on as much responsibility as you can handle, lead exciting new projects, and make the biggest impact you can. Here you’ll find you’re doing your very best work because you’re inspired by our customers. Breakthrough marketing arises from a genuine care for your customers – and it’s easy to care about helping people who are truly making a difference.
For this role we’re offering a starting salary range of $40,000 to $45,000, depending on experience. This comes along with a solid benefits program, many office perks, and lots of room to grow.