Based in Stratford, Ontario, the Stratford Festival is one of the world’s foremost repertory theatre companies. It operates year round, presenting a season of about a dozen plays each year between the months of April and November, a rich stream of digital content and hundreds of Forum events, designed to deepen understanding of the plays. For every person a theatregoer sees on our stages, we have seven people working behind the scenes, some of the world’s most dedicated and experienced arts workers. At this time we are undergoing a culture shift to support anti-racism and anti-oppression and ensure a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment in which all staff, artists and audience members can feel a true sense of belonging.
If you would like to be part of this change and contribute your own remarkable talents to North America’s largest not-for-profit theatre, we’d like to hear from you. We are currently welcoming applications for:
Reporting to the Graphic Design Manager and the Video Production Manager, this position is responsible for coordinating and implementing marketing initiatives in support of the Marketing team.
- Manage digital assets (adhere to internal systems; posting to website & social; tags/descriptions/copy)
- Work with marketing managers to implement marketing plans for team at large
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all proofs and submissions, including proof-reading and editing
- Ensure quality and cost effectiveness of all suppliers
- Budget management
- Work closely across departmental teams of designers, videographers, developers, writers and project managers
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in both an independent and team environment
- Stratford On Film Administration
- Coordinate closed captions for all video content
- Coordinate and maintain the hard drive inventory for video content
- Provide digital files and links, as requested
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with proven organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects within a fast paced marketing environment
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal & written
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop would be an asset
- Familiarity with and understanding of social media marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with DSLR cameras, 3 axis gimbals, lighting and audio would be an asset
- Knowledge in Basecamp and Page Proof software
- Ability to work independently while being committed to functioning as a team player
- Ability to secure and negotiate quotes with third party vendors
- Advanced experience working with Ektron to build marketing assets in a digital format
- Positive attitude, goal-driven and self-motivated
Preference will be given to candidates with previous marketing experience.
This full-time position will begin as soon as possible and involve both remote and onsite work in Stratford, Ontario, when required.
Job Type: Full Time
Annual Salary: $39,000-$48,000
The Festival is creating a safe and healthy workplace for everyone. We welcome applicants of every identity, and encourage applications from Indigenous, Black, People of Colour, Deaf, disabled and 2SLGBTQ+ folks. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and beyond. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.