Art Director/ Designer
Using the power of layout and visual design to simplify and communicate ideas, you are a designer who is excited about what is involved in consumer decisions.
Whether that means creating visually powerful layouts to showcase the trip of a lifetime, designing a button that users want to engage with, or helping to make a user’s purchase path simple and enticing, this exciting role is more than just communicating to others, it is about evoking and helping to guide consumers to make choices and decisions.
Areas of focus
- Creating contemporary design systems and visual solutions for direct marketing campaigns in a variety of mediums within a campaign-based environment
- Design in the following areas: Print Layout, Packaging/Dimensional, Environmental, Video/Photo Content Screens (Banners/ads, booklets/pdfs, presentations), Social Media Assets, Digital (UX/UI, Experiential, Layout), Logos, Brand Assets
- Transactional websites designed for both desktop and mobile
- Contribute to brainstorms, ideation phases/sessions
Skills and experience
Proven design skills demonstrating the ability to simplify large amounts of content and lead the viewer or user through complex sales processes, making them easy to understand and inspiring.
- Able to interpret information and conduct research, if and when needed
- Creative-minded and ability to conceptualize engaging ideas to capture people’s attention in a visually dense world.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a designer working in multiple mediums with a passion for design thinking and persuasive design.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!