Marketing Coordinator (PT) full-time
Climate Care is the longest standing HVAC Cooperative in Canada, with over 20 years of experience and 38 members that provide efficient heating; cooling and indoor air quality solutions to homeowners across Ontario. The organization is searching for a Marketing Coordinator to support its members as the organization works to build the brand and its suite of products.
Located in Burlington this part-time role is flexible in hours and looking for the right match of a candidate with marketing skills; positive attitude and a goal to achieve a work-life balance.
Experience and Attributes
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and as a key member of a small team the Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in the tactical implementation of marketing strategies across the marketing mix; internal and external communications; relationship management with members and suppliers; collation of data, copy-editing and various operational tasks.
This team member has a strong track record in marketing, is a good communicator in both written and oral form, and has a meticulous eye for detail. An ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines is critical.
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator works across all areas of the Cooperative's marketing; communication and business development strategy, including:
- Assisting, supporting andcoordinating for members with execution of marketing plans;
- Overseeing and coordinating regular website content updates including administration of Google Analytics; website content updates and ongoing support of web-site optimization;
- Overseeing and coordinating print management needs, publications, and additional collateral;
- Copywriting, proof-reading and editing materials, advertisements, and direct marketing materials;
- Overseeing and coordinating distribution of marketing collateral;
- Coordinating marketing research initiatives and key segment marketing plans as required;
- Support with quarterly meeting agenda preparation and assembling Power Point presentations. .
- 3 - 5 years demonstrated track record in successfully executing and implementing marketing programs across the marketing mix.
- High level of written and oral communications skills, with a confident and professional manner.
- Ability to coordinate complex projects with multiple deadlines and budgets, including proven time management skills.
- Outstanding computer skills and demonstrable experience in database management.
- Successful completion of marketing degree or diploma program at University or College an asset
- Experience working within Cooperative business structure an asset.