About World Vision
Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development, implementation and overall project management of specific campaigns, fundraising initiatives and launches to increase awareness, revenue and acquisition goals with the primary focus on Pledge products, Emergencies, New Product Implementation.
Provide support and coordinate with both internal stakeholders and external vendors/agencies to ensure strategies and initiatives are executed, implemented and monitored.
Work cross-functionally to coordinate, execute and support both the on and off-line aspects of each project and new product opportunities including the coordination of online/offline promotion efforts of all pledge, emergencies and new products.
Working with agency and partners to develop marketing communications, monitor results and coordinate project details. Oversee the production of projects from writing the project/creative briefs, gathering requirements and managing the timelines & evaluate performance.
Managing regular reporting – this includes input into identifying what needs to be tracked and measured, ensuring all campaign activities are properly tracked and monitored and work with Insight for post campaign analysis for recommendations for ways to lift engagement, responses and revenue.
Map project plans and maintain progress against pre-established business objectives and timelines. Coordinate details such as creative, list selection, reporting and quality donor experience.
- University degree in Marketing Communication or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience and knowledge of digital & mobile.
- Knowledge of new product implementation.
- Exceptional project management skill.
- Strong communication both in written and verbal communications will be key to setting and documenting expectation with stakeholders and agencies.
- Ability to analyze and present research data is necessary to provide feedback on campaings performance. The ability to give insight into what the data means and recommend solutions for campaign performance improvement is expected.
- High degree of adaptability, working in a dynamic environment and possibly changing priorities (for example, in the case of emergencies or new products where strategies often change).
- Passion for tech, social media and online community building.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, including how they are best deployed in different scenarios.
- Familiarity with of SEO/SEM and social media metrics.
Deadline for Application
Our Core Values
We bring life-saving support in times of disaster. We help poor communities to take charge of their futures. We provide small loans and training that boost family livelihoods. We work with policy makers to change the way the world is run. Our Christian faith teaches us that every child, regardless of gender, faith or race, is a precious gift to the entire world - and that their wellbeing concerns us all. We shall never rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed.
We are committed to the Poor. We are Christian. We are Stewards.
We value People. We are Partners. We are Responsive.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children; all offers of employment will be conditional upon the successful completion of reference checks and a Police background check. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.