We are looking for a highly professional, creative, organized, responsible and well-rounded Marketing Coordinator to join our growing Marketing team. The successful candidate will work closely with Senior Management in executing all marketing projects and programs. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for performing a range of administrative and marketing support duties. The selected individual will play a strong role in the execution of a broad range of marketing initiatives ensuring they are delivered with excellence. This position will coordinate the development, implementation and assessment of marketing promotions and campaigns.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Develop strategy & ideas for marketing materials for new product launches, promotions, and all marketing initiatives, on time and on budget.
- Work with sales team to develop sales tools and customer-centric collateral for prospecting, lead generation, and lead nurturing.
- Coordinate with internal design and interactive teams to develop marketing support tools and sales collateral. Materials include product literature, direct mail pieces, company newsletter, email marketing initiatives.
- Maintain corporate website through content updates and information.
- Coordinate with 3rd party speakers or internal managers, to organize sales training for new products and services.
- Coordinate client training seminars to promote existing products and services.
- Preparation and support for industry trade shows and participation at client events.
- Research industry trends, market segments, competitors, and innovative products
- You bring 3+ years of experience in a marketing coordinator role, as well as a desire for challenging projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Possess a Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business/Commerce with a specialization in marketing, advertising, public relations or communications from a recognized institution.
- Have 3-5 years of full-time marketing experience in a marketing coordinator role in a corporate marketing environment.
- Have a well-developed base of marketing knowledge and principles. In addition, you are aware of various marketing tools and techniques.
- Have the ability to work independently or cooperatively as part of a team.
- Take direction in a positive manner.
- Have the ability to collaborate and contribute to creative projects
- Demonstrate skill in managing multiple simultaneous projects from beginning (initial research) to end (post completion analysis), exhibit flexibility in approach, collaborate with multiple stakeholders and balance efficiently and respectfully the process, while looking for opportunities to be innovative.
- Will bring creativity, drive, accuracy, and superior analytical and quantitative skills.
- Have very strong written (writing and editing) and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills and possess a passion for writing and grammar.
- Are able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Possess superior attention to detail (extremely detail oriented), focused on accuracy in performance.
- Possess excellent brand management skills.
- Have a commitment to excellence.
- Have strong technical knowledge and capacity to develop additional capabilities.
- Are highly computer literate and proficient in MS Office programs Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have experience with developing print materials and managing the print production process.
- Have experience with direct mail and the direct mail process..
- Have experience with social media marketing.
Nice to haves:
Knowledge of Adobe InDesign or Illustrator.
Knowledge of search engine optimization and search engine marketing techniques.
Web standards and guidelines experience.