Reporting to the Property Manager this role will provide support and coordinate all property-level marketing activities for our Lawrence Square Shopping Centre (North York) and 5 Points Mall (Oshawa) locations. This experienced, well-organized multi-tasker will coordinate marketing strategies, participate in the development and execution of marketing promotions and advertising campaigns and will provide administrative support.
- Assist with implementation and execution of the annual marketing plan.
- Coordinate Websites and social media updates.
- Coordinate advertising campaigns, promotions, contests.
- Develop communications and promotional tools: agency briefings, schedules, coordinate production and revision of materials with agencies, printers, etc
- Track progress and evaluate results of projects.
- Manage communications between shopping center employees, tenants and clients.
- Perform team administrative duties for marketing programs and process accounts payables.
- Travel between both properties on a weekly basis.
- Other duties as required.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Marketing
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a marketing role, ideally with an agency or commercial real estate firm
- Current with new media tools and social media
- Proven multi-tasking and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Web and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign and Production skills is a must.