Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Marketing Coordinator (12 month contract)
To provide analysis/strategic project planning and reporting to support EBD B2B Business
McDonalds Pilot Phase Coordinator
- Currently the role is to coordinate Enterprise Business Division pilot project for McDonalds Canada
- Event Planning (i.e. McDonalds Fall Show)
- Forecast Management (McDonalds installs vs. Samsung panels/Melitron Enclosures)
- Warranty & Asset Management
- Quotation Building and Management
Partner Portal (Channel Communication)
Analyze and Implement Channel Portal (PRM)
- The portal will be used by all IT & Mobile to manage the Channel Incentive Programs (Mobility & IT)
- A database of marketing material for the channel to use during bids for Samsung product and services
- Mobility SMBA training platform can be launched through the portal
- HQ Display Training Portal can also be implemented and launched to DSI and VAR partners
Partner Enablement Program
- Manage the Ingram PEP Program - this program includes preparation of three weekly email blasts
- Develop a standard template to create content.
- Create a standard process to allow the PM's or Channel Marketing to manage going forward
Incentive Plan Communication
- Working with PI team and IT Operations, develop an application to communicate monthly results to the Channel Partners
- Develop a Step Rewards Reports communication tool
- Work with the Channel Sales team to understand how to use the tool to develop "What If" scenarios.
- Project Management Certification – PMP preferred
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business or technical subjects preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially with PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work with all levels within the organization
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous related projects and programs in a changing corporate environment
- 5 years’ experience in a technology or communication environment preferred
- Experience in IT, Consumer Electronics and/or Telecommunication industry in project planning and managing to strict timelines
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.