Edward Jones is searching for a coordinator to work with our Canadian team to execute marketing projects and programs, which may include advertising, public relations, online communications and collateral material development. In addition, the successful candidate will have primary responsibility for responding to branch service requests. The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills, excellent writing and verbal skills, and the ability to work independently while supporting team objectives. Experience in copy writing, proofreading, graphic design, and production processes is a plus.
- Support and coordination marketing programs across that may include print, direct mail, electronic, etc.
- Use project management skills to constantly enhance existing programs
- Provide service to branches by responding to marketing related inquiries in a timely manner
- Coordinate multiple activities and priorities
- Communicate program changes to stakeholders
- B.S. or degree level in Marketing, Journalism or Communications or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum Years of Experience Required;
- 1 - 2 years experience
- Depth of knowledge of principles and practices:
- Good project management skills, including the ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to coordinate and develop production schedules for a variety of executions including print, direct mail, electronic, etc. Requires basic understanding of creative copy writing and design
- Ability to think through production processes systematically from start to finish
- Ability to manage changing priorities and deadlines, while maintaining flexibility
- Ability to work independently while supporting team objectives
- Ability to research, recommend and implement solutions as challenges arise
- Ability to execute communications plans and to create and update web content
- Basic understanding of marketing programs and tools available for use by branch teams; ability to recommend solutions to branches using established guidelines, best practices.
- Requires ability to clearly and effectively communicate using good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of Jones Expenditure Management process
- Demonstrates a high service ethic