SPIER & MACKAY set out to make premium, handmade suits, shirts and ties more affordable coupled with easy, friendly service. Our vertical model (from factory to you, no in-between) has allowed us to achieve that goal in very short order. As one of the only Canadian based menswear companies that caters to a full spectrum of both Handmade Off the Rack and Custom made clothing, we offer a great potential for growth through all channels as well as in all positions. We have experienced an excess of 100% revenue grown for the past 3 years without a marketing coordinator. Imagine what our potential could be with one! . Better Quality, Better Fits, Excellent Service all at an Incredible Value – That is what is at the core of SPIER & MACKAY.
You love the creation and execution of well planned marketing strategies. You feed off the success of a campaign done right. You love the start up environment because it lets you flex your skills to help and be part of a young company’s growing success. You can take the lead and get out our marketing message across various media channels on a small business budget.
- Contribute to the Development & Execution of SPIER & MACKAY’s marketing plan and core strategies.
- Create, deliver, edit and optimize marketing materials.
- Spearhead & Manage all marketing channels and outreach (Facebook, Email Blasts, Twitter, Paid Search, etc)
- Deliver content efficiently and effectively across channels.
- Promote brand and products through public relation initiatives.
- Identify new marketing opportunities and how to execute them.
- Coordinate all marketing initiatives (Photography, layouts, lookbooks, etc)
- Ability to quickly draft ad copy and creative and use of Adobe CS Suite
- Identify new marketing opportunities
- Update website with fresh product copy and images on a regular basis.
- Manage integration of new products to store and web.
- Fully understand our product and have the ability to convey those qualities to customers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business.
- Minimum 2 years relevant marketing experience.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize assignments.
- You have superior oral and written communication skills and fully understand the best practices of marketing/advertising.
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- You are highly motivated, passionate and energetic.
- You can thrive in a Start Up environment and that is something that excites you.
- You have a sound understanding and experience with all marketing channels and ecommerce.
- You are a self starter and self motivated.