21ST CENTURY BEARINGS is a leading distributor of Bearings, Linear Motion, and other related Mechanical Components. In business since 1991, we’ve become known as the company who has the parts you need - and can get them to you quickly and reliably - at a fair price.
We use powerful, world class technology to run a cutting edge operation: in fact, our business is handled by a handful of contributors, which means that the few employees we have are all highly involved in our success and take pride in the work they do!
Join us to make a difference as a B2B marketing professional!
- Coordinate and monitor in the implementation of all marketing programs
- Support various activities and projects as required like creating newsletters and brochures
- Create and Coordinate administrative support for mass marketing programs including direct mail, telemarketing, advertising and customer promotions
- Create and maintain reports to monitor and track the success of marketing programs
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of company website
- Support various activities and projects as required
- Maintain database for customer contacts
- Perform sales support activities
- Perform other administrative and marketing tasks/duties as required
- 2+ years previous related experience
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing or Business Administration is an asset
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience maintaining or using CRM and ERP systems
- Willingness and ability to learn new computer programs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail and creative abilities
- Team player and willing to help out and perform additional tasks when required
If you enjoy a working in a creative team environment, then this may be the opportunity for you.