Marketing Coordinator full-time
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to take our customer and brand experience to the next level. A strong work ethic, communication skills, full understanding of online marketing and social media best practices skills are paramount to this position.
SPIER & MACKAY set out to make premium, handmade suits, shirts and ties more affordable coupled with easy, friendly service. Our vertical model (from factory to you, no in-between) has allowed us to achieve that goal in very short order. As the one of the only Canadian based menswear companies that caters to a full spectrum of both Handmade Off the Rack and Custom made clothing, we offer a great potential for growth in through all channels as well as in all positions. Better Quality, Better Fits, Excellent Service all at an Incredible Value – That is what is at the core of SPIER & MACKAY.
As with all positions at a rapidly growing start-up, your job will be fast-paced and will be continuously evolving. We want someone who is ready to handle the rapid growth of a new company and effectively aid in the management of the brand image and experience while maintaining current customers as well as reaching out to new ones.
- Aid in development, research and implementation of the online (and offline) marketing plan and strategy for SPIER & MACKAY
- Work with management to develop and communicate a weekly/monthly online promotional plan.
- Manage online the media buy, including PPC, PPM search and display campaigns, while leveraging best practices in search engine optimization.
- Manage CRM tools and social media to grow marketing database, engage customers, build loyalty, encourage repeats and drive conversions.
- Assume responsibility for planning, maintaining, monitoring, updating, improving and expanding our social networking/media presence (Twitter, flickr, LinkedIn, Wikipedia, Tumblr, blogs, etc.)
- Proactively seek out online marketing and promotional opportunities.
- Day-to-day maintenance and optimization of existing websites;
- Expand and maintain our web presence, by identifying, researching, and recommending online visibility opportunities;
- Assist with Google AdWords management as needed;
Create, configure, and monitor Google Analytics
- Google Analytics, AdWords, Trends and Webmaster Tools;
- Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook);
- HTML (a basic understanding of structure and tags);
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and to follow instructions precisely;
- Outgoing attitude and willingness to learn.
- 2 years of hands on experience with SEO and PPC
- College Diploma/University Degree, Preferably in Marketing or Business
- Previous experience and hands on skills specifically with Web 2.0
- Effective project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles and best practices