Marketing Coordinator full-time
We have an immediate opening on our Marketing team, reporting to the Manager, Marketing Services and the Segment Marketing Manager, Practice of Law - Law Firms. You will:
- Implement a variety of LexisNexis Canada marketing programs, which may include direct marketing, advertising, web initiatives, trade shows, sales collateral material and publication inserts
- Implement and coordinate marketing plans within branding standards and deadlines
- Acquire the use of appropriate mailing lists for use in marketing programs
- Track the results of campaigns and report the value of sales achieved against costs
- Undertake market research and marketing analysis projects as required
The ability to handle multiple projects at once is essential. Proficiency in Microsoft® Word and Excel® and in Internet research is required, as are strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and analytical skills. You must have a post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications or Business, as well as at least 3 to 5 years experience in a marketing coordinator role. Additional experience in the marketing field is an asset.
LexisNexis® is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. A member of Reed Elsevier [NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK], LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 18,000 employees worldwide.
In Canada, LexisNexis serves professionals in law firms, corporations, government and academic institutions, providing them with total solutions that serve professionals' changing needs and help them achieve excellence.
LexisNexis Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.