Exceptional Real Estate services, require Exceptional Representation! As leaders in the industry, my client specializes in providing real estate expertise and services to clients throughout Markham and the surrounding area. They are a busy, professional office in the heart of Markham with a growing team of 5 productive and successful realtors.
Responsibilities include creation of all advertising materials from brochures to web based advertising to business cards and booklets and kits, administration and tracking of all marketing expenses and activity. This individual’s goal is to use popular software (i.e. Adobe suite and other programs) to create materials and marketing initiatives that perpetuate our brand and generate recognition, leads, and activity. Responsibilities also include high level proof reading, creative ad writing, creation of advertising materials including brochures / mail out programs / internet campaigns / management of social media presence, and administration and tracking of all marketing expenses. Ideally, this individual will identify additional viral and social marketing and networking opportunities and initiatives within budget. Specific examples are:
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Development/Content placement/website maintenance
- SEO (google ad words, remarketing)
- Computer software (Power Point, Google drive etc.)
- Smart phone usage (calendars etc.)
- Printed marketing projects
- Writing and compiling property brochures
- Creating written communication reports for Sellers to update them on marketing results to date
- Track and maintain out-bound print direct mail program
- Create annual marketing budget - track expenses and ensure expenses are within budget.
- Maintain the CRM mailing list
- Managing our social media blasts and campaigns and creating new on-line initiatives
- Manage all websites and their content
- File and organize all marketing materials
- Manage social media presence
In addition, as an ambassador for our team in the field, this individual’s goal is to ensure that we provide a superior level of customer service and that our listed homes receive maximum exposure and lasting impact. This individual will be a critical ambassador representing the team, at all times. Responsibilities include:
- All deliveries and pick-ups:
- Lock box installation
- Broker Runs
- Feature sheets
- Open house signs
- Cheque pick up
- Occasional photography of new listings
- Direct Mail neighbourhood drops as required (Listing neighbourhood drops, For Sale By Owner, etc.)
- Attend client/community events
- Attend team meetings and retreats.
- Assist the listing department and cross train in the listing role for vacation coverage etc.
- Special Projects (to be worked out over time) as assigned by the Office Manager or the Broker
- General Office administration and support to the team is also required.
- Understanding and complying with the firm's corporate brand, as well as compliance with requirements under R.E.B.B.A.
- Reporting directly to the team’s Office Manager for other administrative (non-marketing) duties, as required
- Cross-training with the team's Office Manager to ensure vacation coverage and seamless office flow for ultimate client satisfaction
- Call buyer agents for feedback and developing strategies to change marketing
- Coordinating with in-house departments
Successful candidates will have appropriate experience or education in marketing and communications, familiarity with Adobe suite (ideally), and other visual marketing programs as well as Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive, WordPress & comparable website platforms. The role requires the individual to have a valid drivers license and a presentable vehicle as our field ambassador.
Excellent written communication skills such as creating copy and proof reading to ensure accuracy are critical. A high level of computer literacy to find on-line marketing solutions + preferably knowledge of : Photoshop, Illustrator. InDesign experience is a must.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others and to meet often tight or stressful deadlines in an environment of rapidly changing priorities is critical. Ideally, we are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, teamwork environment. The ability to work independently and constantly demonstrate initiative is key.
- A valid drivers license, good driving record
- A presentable well maintained vehicle
- Computer proficiency in current software and network environment
- Superior organization and multi-tasking skills,
- Demonstrated marketing, creative, branding and social media skills
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills and experience
- The ability to work well with minimal supervision and to meet deadlines
- Focus on accuracy and detail
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Office experience and or proficiency using office tools, equipment and software
- Willingness and ability to work outside regular office hours if required for deliveries, events or assignments
- Team player
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent written communication skills
Located in downtown Markham we offer a competitive salary and a great work environment. If you like investing energy, enthusiasm and initiative, then this is the place for you! Only those candidates being considered for the position will be contacted.