Skyjack is currently looking to fulfill the role of Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong administrative and organizational skills to fulfill this role and must have strong written and spoken communication skills as well as be a self starter. Successful candidate will have experience preferable in a previous marketing environment.
- A degree or diploma in Business or Marketing
- Experience in the aerial equipment or construction equipment industries or related experience an asset
- Solid technical and mechanical understanding an asset
- Proficiency with personal computers; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Effective oral and written communication
- Coordinate customer visitis and related tasks, organizing facility tours, catering, customer meetings, department meetings, etc.
- Coordinate any and all marketing business travel, hotel accomodations, etc.
- Maintain budget trackers and spreadsheets associated with annual trade show schedule and deliverables.
- Assist and coordinate admin related trade-show deliverables and scheduling.
- Assist with approval workflow related to press releases and timing.
- Daily assortment of administrative duties related to:
- Literature requests and mailinings, maintaining stock inventories for global customers and stakeholders working closely wth print suppliers and vendors.
- Shipping requests or requirements related to marketing deliverables and or workflow.
- Maintain organized records and regular issuance of purchase requisitions and filings.
- Maintain organized records of daily marketing workflow related expenses.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.