I WILL EXCEL AT FUSION HOMES BECAUSE...
I want to be challenged in my work. I am passionate about continuous learning and committed to developing cutting edge skills that set me apart from others in my field. I am driven by the desire to join a progressive, entrepreneurial company where working hard and exceeding high expectations are simply a day-in-the-life. Most importantly, I want to be part of a team of "A" players who (like me) are hungry, bring groundbreaking ideas to the table, share a passion for their work, and approach life with positivity and a great sense of humour.
Fusion Homes is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual to join our team as Marketing Coordinator.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your talent in marketing as you perform a wide variety of tasks and duties. As Marketing Coordinator your skills will be put to the test through working in both the low-rise residential context as well as on progressive high-rise projects.
Our ideal candidate must be more than capable of planning, organizing and prioritizing multiple and simultaneous initiatives, projects and assignments in a fast-paced environment (this is essential!) and will also....
- Provide outstanding administrative support to the marketing department
- Contribute fresh, progressive ideas to our product and services branding
- Participate in the implementation of dynamic advertising campaigns
- Perform market research that will stimulate decision making, program optimization, planning and learning
- Support public relations activities and events as required - this includes press release / media advisory content development, coordinating interviews, media kit assembly and distribution
- Assist in the completion of projects as needed - for example ad hoc analysis, research, presentations, etc.
As Marketing Coordinator you can also take advantage of the opportunity to...
- Mentor under the guidance of our company's senior executives
- Be involved in special projects adapted to your interests and career goals
- Take on increasing responsibility as warranted by performance
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- A diploma or degree in marketing, business administration or a related discipline
- Meaningful experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact comfortably with a wide variety of colleagues and professionals (both within and outside the company)
- An agile and unique writing style that is articulate and creative
- The ability to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
WHAT FUSION IS ALL ABOUT
- Fostering your entrepreneurial spirit by empowering you to treat Fusion Homes as if it were your own company so that you can be committed to the focus of our business as a premium brand with customer experience top of mind
- Demonstrating innovative approaches to core business functions and overall direction for all process/protocol presenting optimal consistency, reliability and professionalism both internal and external to the organization
- Being positive, customer-focused and efficient
- Treating others how you would like to be treated