What happens when a team of experienced industry professionals combine their passion and decide it is time to raise the bar in the retirement living industry? You get V!VA Retirement Communities. At V!VA, we aren't about grand statements or lofty ideals. We are a group of Canadians committed to bringing the right mix of people together to inspire each other and deliver the highest standards of customer service and performance in the retirement industry.
V!VA Retirement Communities includes five rental retirement residences located in Ontario, each of which are uniquely designed to suit the needs, habits and lifestyles of the surrounding community.
At V!VA we put people first, and we’re looking for just the right person who shares V!VA’s purpose of Making Today Great!
We are looking for a positive and professional Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer to join our team in our head office in Toronto, ON.
In this rewarding role, you will work collaboratively within our marketing team to tell our unique story through compelling communications across multiple media channels.
Along with providing day-to-day management of marketing and sales collateral and activities, you will also:
- Coordinate development and distribution of marketing/sales collateral, including brochures, print advertising, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, web banner advertising, signage, promotional products, and other forms of media;
- Support the Director of Marketing & Sales, Regional Manager and Community Relations Manager with corporate and local marketing and sales initiatives;
- Design and edit graphics;
- Write and edit marketing copy;
- Coordinate the scheduling and submission of advertisements to media outlets/publications;
- Maintain our website via a Content Management System;
- Manage our social media presence;
- Maintain our Image and Template Library;
- Monitor and track results for all campaigns via CRM and other reporting tools;
- Liaise with marketing support partners, including agencies, printers, photographers, signage fabricators, etc.;
- Research and coordinate ordering of promotional products;
- Maintain marketing collateral ordering system; and
- Process and track departmental invoicing.
Our ideal candidate will have a post-secondary degree in marketing management, graphic design or a related field coupled with a passion for graphic design. Your minimum of three years of experience in a marketing environment includes experience with print, signage, outdoor media, social media, and direct mail and e-mail campaigns.
You will be a great fit for this position if you are a strong communicator (verbal and written) and proficient writer for print and the web. Your stellar Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator and Acrobat) and mastery of MS Office are supported by experience with website content management systems, preferably Drupal, and ideally HTML.
You will be successful in this role if you are able to juggle multiple projects and meet varying deadlines while ensuring all work is delivered to a high standard. Along with an impeccable attention to detail, you will also need to have strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
A valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle when required are also required.
Why Choose V!VA?
In exchange for all your hard work and determination, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and great benefits.