Marketing, Communications & Business Development
August 25, 2014
Manager, Business Development & Marketing
September 5, 2014
Crowe Soberman LLP is more than one of Canada’s premier independent chartered professional accounting firms. We are a group of passionate people, delivering meaningful results to our clients. We are looking for a creative, highly-organized and self-motivated individual who is committed to excellence and has a passion to learn new skills in their developing career.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Providing marketing and administrative support to the Manager of Business Development & Marketing;
- Handling all aspects of event management (organizing, planning and executing);
- Coordinating marketing and advertising strategies and initiatives;
- Editing and producing all firm publications including inFocus, Tax Letters and various articles and working with the Communications Manager on effective distribution of content;
- Managing sponsorships;
- Assisting with the research of marketing opportunities;
- Coordinating marketing orientation for new staff members;
- Producing collateral material, small in-house ads and liaising with Agency Of Record on ads;
- Coordinating all firm publications;
- Managing the Department’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) using Microsoft Dynamics including bi-annual review of firm contact databases;
- Performing periodic reviews to ensure brand compliance;
- Proofreading all marketing materials;
- Participating in special marketing events, tasks and projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Two to three years of general marketing experience in a professional services environment;
Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ English/Liberal Arts OR related focus on Public Relations/ Marketing/ Advertising;
Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, interest in Desktop Publishing and knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver is an asset;
Internet and technology savvy with some experience with email marketing;
Capable of designing simple projects;
Strong writing skills with an eye for proofreading and grammar;
Extremely organized and accurate, can work independently or collaboratively.
Located in the heart of mid-town Toronto, we offer a convenient work location that is accessible by public transit for this permanent full time role. We offer a competitive compensation package that is commensurate with your experience.
Crowe Soberman LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minority group members. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process, please advise us in advance. We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.