Homewood Health™ is Canada’s leader in mental health and addiction services and we offer the most comprehensive and integrated continuum of services available in Canada. We are redefining mental health and addiction services to help Canadians live healthier, more productive and more fulfilling lives.
We are looking for an experienced marketing coordinator to oversee the development, organisation and distribution of all collateral and to manage and execute the day to day activities of all events and sponsorships.
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing. The successful candidate may be based out of either our Calgary, Saskatchewan or Toronto office.
- Project management of all events and sponsorships including budgeting, contracting, invoice management, vendor management
- Work to develop consistent lead management tools that allow for ROI tracking and reporting
- Manage all logistics for events: shipping and tracking, travel, staff scheduling, event set up and take down, collateral and swag management. This includes traveling to key events as well as managing all others remotely
- Manage all event promotions including all deliverables, digital promotion and invitations
- Work with designers and subject matter experts to support the creation and management of collateral materials, both on and offline
- Develop key relationships with printers in strategic locations nationally, including sending RFP’s out for printing services
- Manage the development, organization, distribution and tracking of all swag materials nationally in support of events and the sales team
- Administration assistance (department invoicing), writing, minor and simple graphic design, reporting and presentation assistance may be required
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in a relevant discipline
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written – French language skills would be an asset
- Exhibits positive service behaviours to both internal and external stakeholders
- Takes responsibility for actions and decisions
- Strong ability to work within a team
- Exceptional customer service delivery skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented individual who works accurately
Why Work For Us
Homewood Health values the well-being of its staff and we are driven by our values and a passion for helping people improve their lives. We offer a competitive salary, an extended health and dental plan, professional development opportunities and a Group RRSP plan, to name a few .
Come and join Homewood Health and be part of an exceptional team that is helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.